Taxismaroc.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998)
We collect information you supply to us through inquiry forms, purchasing
our products, and every time you email us.
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such cannot be used to identify you.
This aggregate information is used to:
- build up marketing profiles
- aid strategic development
- audit usage of the site
- Use of personal information:
We process personal information collected via Taxismaroc.com® website for the purposes of:
- providing the best possible service
- processing any orders you may have made
- conducting market research surveys
- running competitions
- providing you with information about products and services we offer
- If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services, or the products or services offered jointly with or on behalf of other organisations, please check the appropriate box on the registration form.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have questions/comments about privacy, you should email us at: [email protected]